Monday, November 2, 2009

Tangie's Meal Plan (Week of Nov 1)

I'm doing Weight Watchers so trying to keep it light. On nights that I don't cook I usually pop in a lean cuisine and make the husband a pizza if we don't have other plans. I give myself one meal a week where I splurge and eat what I want whether it's at a restaurant or I make it.

1. Teriyaki Chicken with brown rice and broccoli

2. Crock Pot Chicken Chili - really like the blog I found this recipe on.


3. BBQ Beef Sandwiches (I use Lora's Lean BBQ Beef- no work!) with oven baked sweet potato fries

4. Salsa Chicken Fiesta - This recipe is so simple, with few ingredients, and surprisingly good! I love all the "bakes" you can do with Bisquick - I use the heart smart Bisquick to save on some points!

5. Whole grain penne pasta bake, with light caesar salad.

1 comment: