Friday, February 19, 2010

Naughty Meal Planner

Other than Valentine's Day, I took a week off from cooking. This means we ate a lot of "assembled" meals. But I've got my butt in gear and finally went to the supermarket. Plus, I bought a new slow cooker and I'm eager to use it.

1) WW Mexican Style Pork and Sweet Potato Slow Cooker Stew

2) Chicken/Veggies/Rice Casserole

3) Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad

4) Beef Burgundy Stew in the Slow Cooker

On a diet note: I'm going to switch to the "WW Core" foods for a week to see if I can jump start my weight loss. This means I limit my foods to most things that can grown in nature...chicken/beef/veggies/fruit. So unless you ride around on your unicorn and find a Milky Way Dark Tree in nature, I'm stuck, at least for a week.

2 comments:

  1. i saw that pork/sweet potato stew recipe this week- please let me know if it's good girl! good luck "corin' it up" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the stew was just "eh" for me, Scott loved it, though.

    ReplyDelete